Jan 20, 2010

weather woes + new stuff

First, the not so fun stuff. Now I love rain. Love it. So does CartoonDoll. Southern California has been hit with a barrage of storms the likes of which we have not seen in YEARS. Yesterday we even had a flippin' tornado warning. Yes, a tornado. Although I'm not sure why it was called a "tornado" because it formed over the ocean and should technically be a hurricane, but oh well. Thankfully it died out before it hit land, but at least one car was flipped because of the wind and there is flooding everywhere.

But my personal dilemma is caused by a leaky roof. My room has always leaked, but thankfully my dad always patched it up and sealed everything tight. Until this year, when a leak sprung over my CLOSET. He's patched and patched and sealed and resealed, but the leak persists. Right now there are giant black trash bags covering my shoes and a small section of clothing, but most of my clothes are relocated elsewhere. It is not at all fun to find a closet full of clothes sopping wet and potentially ruined. Cry cry.

But enough of my whining, on to the new stuff in the Etsy shop! Here's a taste:








And some awesome bobby pins and french clips by CartoonDoll:






No comments:

Post a Comment