Mar 25, 2010

aksdjfdf

Because words cannot describe how excited I was to get this package in the mail today.

I have been waiting very impatiently by my mailbox for this little guy from Odd One Out for a few days now. Through no fault of Fiona's, of course -- international shipping doesn't happen overnight, but I really really wish it did. Ever since I fell in love this Frankie I have been dying to own on of her brooches, and my wish came true today!

Things didn't start out pretty, though.

After I brought the mail in and set everything on the table, I ran to my room to grab my camera so I could take pictures of some new hair ribbons I made. When I came back I was sure glad I had it, because I found this.


... Oh dear. I was too dumbfounded to react at first. The cats hadn't done it, they were all hiding. Then he climbed out of the wreckage and started tottering toward me.


I tried restraining him using the ribbon Fiona used to tie the package with, which was a success!


... But only temporarily. He seemed madder after he ripped the ribbon away Hulk-style.


He put me under some sort of spell as he wobbled nearer; I was powerless to escape his rugged good looks and charming smirk.


He came nearer and nearer, until...


He insisted I get a good close-up of his good side. I was only too happy to oblige.

P.S. Can I just say how AWESOME her business cards are? Whoamg


1 comment: