Mar 2, 2010

cocky cozies

I decided to look through some coffee cozies and other assorted crochet items on Etsy today, just to see what was out there. Crochet never really appealed to me. It always seemed so dowdy and blah, and there's such an abundance of scarves and whatnot that I always just sort of ignored it. Today I was proved wrong. Astoundingly, spectacularly wrong.

I saw this one first, thought it was cute. It made me smile. I would own something like this, even though I don't drink much coffee. Actually something like this would inspire me to drink more coffee just so I could use it.



So I decided to look at the rest of the store to see what other silliness resided therein.





And of course, my favorite...



And those are just the COFFEE CUP cozies. There are apple cozies (which I still don't understand at all), iPod cozies, plus other assorted knitted stuff like scarves, hats, jewelry, home accessories, etc. etc.

Check out the store! ~ Knotwork Shop on Etsy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment